Enliven Medical Clinic
Internal Medicine & Medical Aesthetic Clinics located in Laguna Hills, CA
A Future Without Worrying About Your Acne.
At Enliven Medical Clinic in Laguna Hills, California, Mozhgan Ashtari, MD, offers the first and only FDA-cleared energy device for the treatment of mild, moderate, and severe acne. AviClear delivers lasting results in three 30-minute treatment sessions – no downtime, no prescriptions, and no need for your old acne routine.
What is the main cause of acne?
You’ve probably heard all sorts of reasons why people get acne. Most are myths, and the truth may surprise you. It really isn’t your fault. Here are the facts:
• Acne is not a short-term condition
• It is not caused by dirty skin
• Diet has little to no effect on your acne
• Scrubbing your skin many times a day will not get rid of acne
• Genetics can play a role in whether you develop acne and how severe it is
What really causes acne?
When your body produces excess sebum, the oils on your skin, it mixes with your dead skin cells and clogs your pores. Bacteria often gets trapped in the clogged pores and triggers in ammation, causing red and pus-filled pimples.
- AviClear specifically targets the source of the oily substance on your skin. After treatment, you will produce less oil, and your acne will get better and stay better.
- AviClear uses the power of laser light to selectively target and suppress sebaceous glands, eliminating acne at the source without the need for prescription medications.
AviClear is equipped with exclusive AviCool™ sapphire skin cooling and smart sensors to maximize patient comfort and safety and maintain skin’s temperature during treatment. No unexpected or serious post-treatment effects occurred.
- As seen in allure and InStyle magazine, AviClear is an innovative acne treatment that delivers safe and effective acne laser treatments with no need for prescription medications.
In clinical studies:
- 87% of patients saw at least half of their acne clear in the first six months after treatment (up from 80% at three months)
- Results may continue to improve with time, even several months after your treatment sessions are finished.
How long do AviClear results last?
In addition to reducing existing acne, clinical trials show that future breakout episodes are shorter, less intense, and more infrequent following the AviClear treatment. In clinical studies, 91 percent of patients responded to treatment and 80 percent saw at least half of their acne clear, and nine out of 10 patients were satisfied or very satisfied with their results one month after treatment.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AVICLEAR?
AviClear is equipped with exclusive AviCool™ sapphire skin cooling and sensory controls that maintain your skin’s temperature during treatment for a more comfortable experience. During treatment, you may notice a slight snapping sensation. In clinical studies, patients tolerated the treatment well, without the need for pain mitigation or the need to stop the treatment session.
Unlike most traditional acne treatments, AviClear is free of harmful side effects, free of chemicals and toxins, and safe for all skin types and tones. After treatment, mild symptoms such as redness, inflammation, and flare-ups are normal but fade quickly.
From quick lunchtime procedures to running errands, AviClear is designed to conveniently fit into the busiest of schedules. Each treatment session should take about 30 minutes, and with no downtime needed, you can easily get back to your day.
Award-Winning for Acne
Internal Medicinemore info
Acne Treatmentmore info
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Therapymore info
Medical Weight Lossmore info
Body Contouringmore info
Laser Hair Removalmore info
Bioidentical Hormonesmore info
Mole Removalmore info
Laser Skin Rejuvenationmore info