Enliven Medical Clinic
Internal Medicine & Medical Aesthetic Clinics located in Laguna Hills, CA
At Enliven Clinic, we use radio frequency (radio wave) surgery for minor cosmetic procedure and benign mole removals.
Mole removal by radio frequency (radio waves) is minimally invasive method which allows the procedure to be done in the most sensitive and delicate areas with minimal to zero scarring, when done professionally.
The wavelength that is used during the procedure, when channeled through an electrode tip, can cut the skin as well as simultaneously coagulate blood to produce a bloodless incision. Also, as it has minimal heat generated, surrounding tissues are unaffected.
Traditionally, these procedure were done by using a scalpel( surgical knife).
Incisions made this way tend to bleed and leave more scarring.
The advantages of radiowave surgery include;
• No pressure required to make an incision, so it can be more precise.
• Simultaneous blood coagulation whilst cutting.
• Incision are bacteria free, leading to significantly reduced risk of infection.
• Minimal to no scar after healing period.
• Enhanced healing, with less swelling, bleeding, pain, and infection afterward in comparison to scalpel incisions.
Internal Medicinemore info
Acne Treatmentmore info
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Therapymore info
Medical Weight Lossmore info
Body Contouringmore info
Laser Hair Removalmore info
Bioidentical Hormonesmore info
Mole Removalmore info
Laser Skin Rejuvenationmore info